larson jewelers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I wish you could all be sitting right here with me. I'm at the spa store and Tyler is down in the showroom singing to an accompaniment track of "My Heart Goes Out to You" by Warren Barfield. I could listen to him sing all day. Yeah, I'm a little bit biased, but he really does have a great voice. Ward's mom is a talented singer and musician so that gene comes from her (definitely not me). He is singing this song for a fundraiser at church...a dinner theatre event to benefit the dance team's mission trip to Germany.

I'm so blessed...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow! What a talented family you have, girl! Singers AND artists!! :) Lucky girl...I couldn't keep a tune to save my soul. Thank goodness my only audience is Christian & Ava! LOL.

Have a great weekend! {{HUGS}}

 
Top DigiScrap Blogs