larson jewelers

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

There's something special about having our anniversary on the "luckiest" day of the century. We don't believe in luck, but we do know we are blessed! Twenty two years ago today, on a sunny Sunday afternoon in Texas, we were married on a day that was more meaningful to us because of the "two sevens" in the date 07/07/85 . Seven is often thought to be a number signifying completeness or perfection and we were certain God had chosen us, placed us together to be one in His sight.I can't even remember life without you...nor do I want to, except for being able to compare how much brighter and richer my life is now as to then. Can I put into words how much I love you? I won't attempt to do so here, for those are words to be spoken between the two of us. I will say, though,that as I have watched you be a Christian, a father, a son, a friend, a worker and a husband, I have fallen in love with you over and over again. You are my best friend and so much more. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations, Bretta! You made a beautiful and long lasting couple! 22 years! Wow! Here to wish you two many happy return :).

 
Top DigiScrap Blogs