larson jewelers

Friday, March 02, 2007



Well, it's official, I'm a LEMONHEAD! Melanie Colosimo asked me to be on her creative team! I'm very excited, because not only is Melanie a fabulous scrapper and a talented designer, she is also a super sweet and fun person. Her designs can be found here.

Reece and I are taking a drawing class from a local artist, Al Garnto. We've only had three lessons, but I've been amazed at the fact that I can actually draw! I hadn't drawn anything since high school, other than the occasional picture for one of the kids. I'm not saying I'm like majorly talented, but I'm having a blast and not totally inept at it. Although I'm drawing in "black" pencil, I'm ready to replenish my Prismacolor 120 pencil set and try my hand at color too.

No comments:

 
Top DigiScrap Blogs