larson jewelers

Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm typing this entry on my new 22" widescreen. This thing is wonderful! Great color and clarity. The speakers are pretty lame, but I didn't buy it for the speakers as I already have good ones hooked to my PC, so I don't really care! Great for scrapping...I can have PSCS2 open and next to it ACDSee or Picasa open at the same time. Thanks, Ward!!

Layout for today (click picture for credits):


Melanie tagged her CT...so here are my answers:

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1 – Receptionist in the corporate offices of a supermarket chain
2 – Missionary
3 – Cleaning at church
4 – Consultant/Support team in US for Australian software company

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1 – The Scarlet Pimpernel
2 – The Princess Bride
3 – Bangkok Hilton (technically an Australian miniseries)
4 – Sense and Sensibility

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1 – Frankfurt, Germany and Fort Lee, Virginia as an army brat
2 – Azle, Texas and Auburn, California when newly married
3 – Melbourne, Australia as a missionary
4 – Blairsville, Georgia as...me...now and for the last 16 years

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE(D) TO WATCH
1 – Monk
2 – Lost
3 – 24
4 – Cold Case

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1 - Florida
2 - Hilton Head Island
3 – Hawaii
4 – St. Simon's Island

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1 – Red Peppers
2 – Avocado
3 – Salmon
4 – Grilled Veggies

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1 - I like it here!
2 – but taking a long bath is one of my favorite rituals
3 – a hot tub would be nice....
4 –

FOUR PEOPLE I WILL TAG
1 – If you are reading this, then I pick you!
2 – you too!
3 – and you, ma'am!
4 – Okay, you can do it too if you want to.
 
Top DigiScrap Blogs