larson jewelers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

No apologies...life is just busy.

Today is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life.
I was awakened by breakfast in bed. Fresh cantaloupe and kiwifruit and my favorite berry juice.

Some years I don't look forward to Mother's Day. I tend to think about my failures as a mom and feel like I don't deserve all the praise and sweet words. I know this is stupid and I should just relax and enjoy the day, but I can't help myself. At the same time, I know it's not really all about me and is a chance for my children to express their love. It makes them feel special to make me feel special.

Ugh, I experienced the worst pain of my life last night...writhing on the floor, take your breath away kind of pain! I think it was a gall bladder attack/gallstones. It lasted about an hour and then went away. Totally not fun!! To the doctor this week to find out what is wrong. Left me feeling weak and tired and I still have a puny stomach today. Staying home from church to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh bretta, i know those pains and i am with you girl! hope you feel better soon!
hugs nina

 
Top DigiScrap Blogs