larson jewelers

Friday, June 02, 2006

The upside...

To the green fabric not matching is that I found this
absolutely adorable print that perfectly matches the striped fabric! It's from the Good n' Plenty line so I KNOW this time it matches. Found online for $13/yd and as I don't need much I can splurge and get it. I like it much better than having two solids anyway! Fun print!

I put this layout together today (yes, something fresh for you instead of the old ones sitting on my hard drive!)


Journaling reads: We were amazed when we saw this picture of Bretta’s mother, Bobbie, taken in 1958 at the age of 15. Christa Joy looks so much like her. We intended to
have a similar shot taken of Christa Joy at that age, but never got around to doing it. However, when her senior pictures were developed we thought this one had
quite a likeness to her grandmother’s photo. This photo of Christa Joy was taken in 2004 at age 17.

Credits:

Joyful Spirit papers from Scrapartist

Gina Miller Yarn Circles

Gina Miller Alpha from Collection 10 of the Designer’s Studio Collection

Painted Alpha from Hunibuni

Carrie Stephens Torn Vellum Mat

String from Miss Mint’s For My Father, Frabels from Fhung Lie at Ztampf!, Tag “templated” from Scrapartist Summer Whimsy, Wave Stitched borders from Gina Cabrera (recolored)

Font: MA Simple Pleasure

No comments:

 
Top DigiScrap Blogs